2019 Nissan Rogue
- Coupled with a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) and an all-wheel-drive option, the car delivers excellent handling capabilities.
- While the SUV feels stable on the highway, at lower speeds the steering is nimble. Plus, it delivers excellent fuel efficiency.
- Unlike some other competitors in its segment, the 2019 Rogue doesn't feature a heavy body roll. Overall, this SUV delivers a good ride quality in the city and on the highway.
- The base trim comes with a 7-inch interactive touchscreen display, Bluetooth tech, Apple CarPlay, and Android connectivity, dual USB ports, and a four-speaker CD player with satellite radio. And as you go higher up the trims, these features just get better, so the new Rogue is definitely good value.
- The SUV comes with an available
ProPilotAssist driver system and more standard active-safety assists including:
- Lane Departure warning
- Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Lane-keeping assist
- Rear-traffic alert
- With a generous storage space of 70 cubic feet, there is plenty of room for both passengers and cargo.
- Plus, comfortable front seating that features premium quality upholstery makes long road trips a pleasure.
2019 Nissan Rogue
Generously endowed with all the features that one expects in a small crossover SUV and more, the 2019 Nissan Rogue in Windsor is unquestionably a solid buy. With plenty of cargo and passenger space, superior comfort, and high safety scores, this is one of the most versatile SUVs in its segment.
In 3 trim levels, the new Rogue comes standard with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine delivering 170 horsepower and 175 pound-feet of torque.
Featuring a ton of features on the interior, the 2019 Nissan Rogue in Windsor is a pleasure to drive.
Delivering a refined and comfortable drive and packed with safety and driver assists, the new Rogue is the quintessential family vehicle. And with excellent fuel economy, you will save more money in the long run. So get in touch with your nearest car dealer and take the new 2019 Nissan Rogue in Windsor for a test drive. You won't be disappointed.
To test drive or purchase the 2019 Nissan Rogue, reach out to our team at Sansone Jr's Windsor Nissan in East Windsor, NJ.